Today Ginger Studebaker-Bolinger come with one more motivational article. Ginger Studebaker-Bolinger said every entrepreneur need to read these 5 books. According to Ginger Studebaker-Bolinger these five books are the entrepreneurial know-how that’s really spoken to me. So it’s Must to read these 5 books.
5 Books Must for Entrepreneurs:
- “The Effective Executive” by Peter Drucker
- “Benjamin Franklin” by Walter Isaacson
- “As a Man Thinketh” by James Allen
- “Surely You’re Joking, Mr. Feynman!” by Richard P. Feynman
- “The $100 Startup” by Chris Guillebeau
Also read similar article http://www.forbes.com/sites/dailymuse/2012/09/12/5-books-every-aspiring-entrepreneur-should-read/#48be34ee286e
Ginger Studebaker-Bolinger read these books and found it very helpful for all entrepreneur. So that she shared it on her blog. I hope you will also like these. If you know some more books which is helpful for entrepreneur then please share it below. I will add it to this article.